Life just got a little less complicated!
BAYOU LEMON/ROSEMARY RUM COOLER
Recipe by: George Graham – AcadianaTable.com
- 8 whole lemons, preferably Meyer lemons
- 8 sprigs of rosemary
- 8 lemon slices, seeds removed
- ½ cup granulated sugar or stevia
- Kosher salt
- 4 (1.5 ounce) jiggers Bayou Silver Rum
- In the container of a large 2-quart pitcher or large 64-ounce Mason jar, squeeze the juice of the lemons removing any seeds. Add 4 rosemary sprigs along with 4 slices of the lemon. Add the sugar and fill the pitcher with water and stir. Let steep for 2 hours or overnight.
- In 4 tall glasses, rub each rim with 1 lemon slice. Invert the glass onto a plate covered with kosher salt and move the rim around the salt until coated.
- In each glass filled with ice, add 1 jigger of rum and fill with lemonade. Finish by adding 1 slice of lemon and 1 sprig of rosemary for garnish. Repeat for each cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- Soda water
- Dash bitters
- Pineapple wedge
Place Casa Noble, lime juice, pineapple juice, and simple syrup into shaker with ice.
Shake until chilled.
Strain into glass; top with soda and bitters.
Garnish with pineapple wedge.
GREY GOOSE LITTLE TICKLE
- 1 ½ Parts GREY GOOSE VODKA
- 1 ½ Parts Oxley Gin
- ⅓ Part Crème Yvette®
- Garnish Lemon Zest
- Garnish Maraschino Cherries
Build ingredients in a Boston glass.
Top with cubed ice and stir.
Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with a lemon zest, discarded and add cherries.
Stoli Crushed Greyhound
- 2 Parts Stoli Crushed RubyRed
- 2 Parts Club Soda
WOODFORD RESERVE APPLE CIDER
- 4 ounces hot fresh apple cider
- 2 ounces Woodford Reserve
- ounces brown sugar syrup (recipe below)
For the syrup:
Combine equal parts water and brown sugar. Bring to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and let cool.