KIM CRAWFORD ROSÉ MIMOSA
- 1/4 cup and 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup and 2 Tbsp water
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford Rosé
- 1/2 bottle Ruffino Prosecco
- 8 rosemary sprigs to garnish
- In a small saucepan bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes until dissolved.
- Cool and mix in the Kim Crawford Rosé.
- Freeze in a loaf pan, breaking up occasionally till frozen solid.
- Process in batches in a food processor till smooth then freeze again until firm.
- Scoop into coupe glasses and pour over Prosecco.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve immediately.
- TIP: Garnish with any fresh aromatic herb such as basil, mint, or a small slice of melon.
PATRON VERDE MARGARITA
- 2 oz Patrón Silver
- .75 oz Patrón Citrónge Orange
- .75 oz Elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain)
- .5 oz Fino Sherry
- .5 oz Agave syrup
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 Celery stick
- 1 Pinch salt
- +Celery spear & edible flower for garnish
- +Sugar, maldon salt & celery salt rim
- Rim a highball glass with a mix of sugar, maldon salt & celery salt.
- Combine ingredients in a blender with crushed ice and blend until a slushy consistency is achieved.
- Pour contents from blender into glass.
- Garnish with celery spear and edible flower before a well-deserved siesta.
EFFEN® GREEN APPLE COOLER
Bursting with sweet-tart, juicy flavor, this green apple vodka lemonade drink isn’t your average cooler. Garnish with green apple slices and serve spring, summer and fall.
- 1 1/2 parts EFFEN® Green Apple Vodka
- 3 parts Lemonade
- 1 part Lemon-Lime Soda
Build over fresh ice in a serving glass in the order listed. Garnish with a skewered green apple slice.
STOLI STRASBERI WHITE LIE
- Stoli® Strasberi™ 2 parts
- Grapefruit Juice 2 parts
- Club Soda 2 parts
- Strawberry Garnish
United Liquor Marts is one of Chicagolands largest chains of independently owned liquor stores. With over 200 outlets to serve you, our buying power means savings to you. We offer the finest selection of beer, wine, & spirits in the industry, along with unmatched customer service. Visit one of our locations today. At United Liquor Marts, Your dollar makes more “cents”